"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice!" - Philippians 4:4
Hi guyss! It has been a while since I last updated this blog. I’m very sorry about that! :( Thanks for still sticking with me, though! Things are doing well for me so far this year. Although it’s been a series of high and low peaks in our lives the past days, I know God is with us and we just have to trust in His will. :)
- I cant wait for Christmas!♥
- Stepped out of my comfort zone more this year, which is good.
- I like my classes this school year! Best classes from my whole high school experience yet. They give me good vibes to get it through the year.
- The classes I’m taking are Aerobics, Accounting, Chem, Algebra 2, History and English class.
- I like how my classes don’t start until 3rd period because I have first period study hall, then PE, then lunch. Hehe.
- I like my Aerobics class. I actually like my gym this year, because it’s actually my first time having a gym class that makes me feel like I’m not working out. (sometimes:)) ) We do cardio Mondays, toning during Tues and Thurs, Zumba on Wed (my fav!:D) and Yoga on Fridays.
- Dressing up for school has been part of my routine. Dressing up gives me energy to start school.
- My mom finally got her driving license! Yay! :)
- My grandma also arrived here safe and sound in the U.S from the Philippines! Missed her so much.
- So much blessings being poured to our family lately and I’m very thankful for those.
Lately, my mom hasn’t been feeling well. She has went through some series of biopsies and tests. It concerns her neck and some other parts of her body. She’s having low white blood cells, which makes her prone to diseases because her immune system isn’t strong. But praise God because there was no cancer found in her, but she’s been concluded to have an infection somewhere. I hope you guys could have some time to pray for my mom for her healing. Thank you guys so much! We continually have faith in God, which gives us strength to face everyday :) Stay strong guys! Rejoice always, always trust on God’s will because we are overcomers ♥ :)